mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] LG G3(LS990) Root problem. topic

12:54






Okay. So I've decided that I wanted to root my SPRINT LG G3. The only legit method I've found was STUMP, which claims that my Phone is patched. Since I've never encountered this problem before, I have no knowledge of how I can upatch it. I've tried looking for other root methods but found nothing compatible with the LS990 LG G3. Do you guys know any other root methods, or a way to unpatch(Provided with links please.)?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top