lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] lte vs wifi only topic

19:18






Im leaning towards the 8.4 version, since i think the 10.5 and 8.4 all have the same processors. Im trying to decide between lte and wifi only based on two factors : performance and lte usability.
i did some research but i cant seem to find a consensus on which processor is better, the wifi only exynos or the lte qualcomm.
I have at&t and i get free hotspot on my phone. I also have a big discount so an lte tablet would only be 5 dollars a month on my plan, but of course the lte tablet costs more. Will there be an internet speed performance difference in using a tablet with built in lte vs just using wifi off of my samsung note edge? I know lte gets up to 50mbps, so what quality connection do i get on wifi when using an lte smartphone as my source? Would both connections give me identical lte performance? Im just trying to figure out if there is a point at all in paying those 5 dollars a month.
thanks all for your help.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top