lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Moto X says whatever I touch...how to turn off?! topic

21:13






Hello,

I somehow managed to turn on the setting that makes my Moto X say whatever I am touching (ie, if I touch the home button, my phone says "home") I am pretty sure it's in the Moto settings, problem is I can't get to the settings. When i touch the apps button, it says apps page one ofs six and i can't scroll over because whatever i touch, the phone just announces it. I can double tap any shown icons, but can't scroll to get to the settings i need.

Any simple way to turn this off?

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top