lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Need help installing CWM on Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 topic

14:15






Hi Experts,

Please help me with the problem which I am facing.

I am using Samsung galaxy grand i9082, I have rooted my grand using oneclickroot app and now I am on stock android recovery, so I want to flash CWM into my grand then later installed ROM Manager and checked i found that my device galaxy grand is not listed. Can any one help me with the latest CWM recovery build link and the steps to Install/Flash CWM on my grand using PC & without using PC it would be very helpful, I tried asking lot of people but nothing helped..

Hope the developers help me with the issue which I am facing...

thanks in advance.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top