jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Not quite Bricked, but can't get anything but Fastboot topic

20:14






Ok, so I'll be the first to admit, I'm a bit new to all this.... I figured I was following directions, but something went amiss...
:confused:
I was working through the process to put CM11 on my Razr i (which had the soak of 4.4.2 from Motorola on it...).

I unlocked the bootloader, rooted it, (but of course never made a back-up). I was able to put in TWRP into the recovery partition and attempt to flash the OS zip image - which failed.
In that thread, there were many options to try, which I did, and eventually my phone will either get stuck at the "Warning - Bootloader Unlocked" screen, or if I reboot with Power/VolDown I can get into Fastboot. But every option in Fastboot menu just reboots the phone.

I can get to the phone with Fastboot from the PC through USB - and it *looks* like I can re-flash different recovery images, but nothing seems to change. The Lebobo flasher will not flash to the device at all - keeps saying "waiting for device" with any option. I have the Motorola USB drivers loaded.

Not sure what else to try.....






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top