jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Phone system folder wiped after failed cyanogenmod install topic

18:14






Alright, this is yet another wiped OS for an HTC ONE M7. I have spent DAYS trying to figure out a solution to this, but nothing has worked... Probably because I don't even know what the next step is.

BOOTLOAD SCREEN **
*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.28.3218.04
OpenDSP-v32.128.274.0909
OS-6.10.531.9
eMMC-boot 2048 MB
(todays date)

I have tried fastboot flashing the zip files for the OS and it shows this in command prompt.
C:\Users\JamesM\Desktop\adbfastboot\adbfastboot>fa stboot flash zip OS.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
sending 'zip' (1221704 KB)...
OKAY [ 44.790s]
writing 'zip'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 44.853s
Basically, the phone was rooted and unlocked and I was installing cyanogenmod on it which failed and I deleted the system folder instead of doing a factory reset on it. It does not get past the HTC screen and I have attempted to flash zip files after attempting relocking and rebootRUU, which have all failed.. I have also tried the .exe RUU files. I am also feeling like there is a definite driver issue, since my computer used to show My HTC in the device manager and now it shows it in "other devices" as "One" and seems to be showing up as a disc drive. There honestly is not much that I can think of at the moment that I have not tried to get this going, youtube videos, hours of looking for similar issues, messing with things on my own to see if there is ANYTHING to do and nothing has worked. I am assuming that it has something to do with it being S-ON, but I have tried to change that with revone and it wouldn't flash through USB. Everything is wiped, but I have my bootloader and recovery... there has to be a way back from here..

This is my fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.28.3218.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 6.10.531.9
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: FA39HW907463
(bootloader) imei: 355972057571995
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4328mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-6d8a0b9b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.069s

Seriously though, if anyone can help me with this that would be amazing. If there is any information needed, I will be around to update. I have installed CWM recovery v6.0.4.3 and also have TWRP v2.6.3.0.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top