lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Q: Recovery Images? ADB sideloading official rom? topic

19:48






I am trying to resurrect a Sprint XT1056 (2013) that won't boot anymore. I can still get into recovery and use ADB to sideload files. The last version of the OS (official) was 4.2.2 (pre-camera I believe). All the roms I find say they won't work because it ran into the "wrong" version (even 4.22, 4.4, etc). The bootloader is locked.

I tried to use the Moto Toolkit (1.4.4), but the links for the auto-downloading within the app are broken.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have rooted and flashed HTC and Samsung phones in the past, but this phone seems to have a lot of "caveats" to say the least.

Thanks!

DDD






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top