mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] [QUERY][HARDWARE][ANTENNA]Moto G XT1068 : Cellular Antenna topic

05:48






Hello Everyone.
Well this is not a Software development thread.
Just a thread for understanding the Cellular antenna location on the Motorola Moto G (2014) or the XT1068.
I have serious issues of signal reception at home and I've tried every phone from a Nokia 2610 to a Nexus 5 and now a Moto G XT1068. On on phones I have faced network issues.
Now, I've had enough and I was just trying to research on how to increase the reception of a mobile signal.
Of course level of maturity : Beginner (I can't really tear down the phone and create circuitry for better reception)
So here are a few pics and I just wanted to know which exactly is the antenna and it's location on the phone for cellular network reception. Reason for this is I want to place a Aluminium foil or some Copper wires (not solder!) just to increase the density of the signal or increase the path of the signal.
I might be wrong here, in understanding this. Do educate me or direct me to something that might.
Please help me with this and also do please, give some tips of how to increase the reception. And no I do not want to buy a signal repeater or a femtocell.

The first reads UMTS CDMA 1101 and is at the Bottom Left.
The second is UMTS 0918 on the Right at the Side / Edge
And the last GPS 0296 at the Top right corner.

Which indicates the Cellular antenna for mobile signal reception?

Thank You in advance.
and Happy New Year. :)








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	MotoG_Bottom_Left.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	81.0 KB<br/>ID:	3091114
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	MotoG_Side_Right.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	80.9 KB<br/>ID:	3091115
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	MotoG_Top_Right.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	82.6 KB<br/>ID:	3091116
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top