jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] S3 GT-I9305 Call issues topic

14:15






I have a S3 GT-I9305 on 4.3 JB
A problem has occurred where when i make a phone there is no sound, i can't hear them and they cant hear me, all volumes are turned up and all settings seem correct, If i make a call through a third party app like WhatsApp or FB messenger everything works fine,I've tried another sim in this phone and its the same problem and i've tried my sim in another phone and it works fine

Hope it can be resolved

Baldrick






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top