jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] S4 Mini Un-Root help pse topic

13:21






Hi guys,

I bought a Samsung S4 Mini (GT-I9190) from a guy. Phone looked brand new, in box with unopened accessories.

However I got a lot of 492 and internal memory errors. The phone shows that I have 32GB free space, but when I connect it to my laptop it only shows 120MB. The phone also complains than it only has 120MB of free internal space available, hence the 492 errors (I think).

After trying almost everything recommended I noticed that when I connect the phone to my laptop it shows up as "serrano3g" in Windows (8.1) file manager. After searching I discovered that the phone has been rooted with "serrano3g". I followed the instructions on "lionking853 blogspot" but the problem is that Samsung Kies v3.2.(something) does not connect to the phone, so I cannot download the drivers needed to un-root the phone.

I have setup the developer option with the "debug-usb" box checked. Also, I cannot do System Updates as it complains of a network error.

Here is some info gathered from the phone:
AP:I9190XXUAMF7
CP:I9190XXUAMF7
CSC:I9190OJVAMG2
Android Version: 4.3
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-933422 se.infra@SEP-129 #1 Fri Jun 21 13:30:42 KST 2013
Build Number JDQ39.I9190XXUAMF7
Custom Build Version: v.s.140918

Guys I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me some pointers ...

Thank You

Danny






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top