lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Safestrap topic

19:00






Okay guys... Uhm I know this might sound a bit stupid to ask but I'll just ask anyway...
1st I want to start off by saying I bricked my phone before so I had to install the custom rom on my phone which is the NB1.. after I did that I rooted it with TowelRoot.
Today I installed safestrap onto it via this method ---> " http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...oting-t2926642 ".. of course I followed the "NB1 method" and I succeeded.
Now, my question is, Am I able to install any CyanogenMod version on my phone with this or no? ... I heard you can't.. Hmm. Just a little question .. so if it sounds stupid to ask please don't get angry at me. I'm not new at this but also I am not a pro .. so yeah.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top