lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Smart Notice Help!! topic

15:15






I recently tried to modify my smart notice widget to make it transparent from this post -- How to make your Smart Notice Transparent
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/how-to-make-smart-notice-transparent-t2935364
and I stupidly forgot to make a backup before I modified the files. As you can guess, I messed up and I don't have a backed up file to revert to.

Can someone please copy this folders files from their phone, ---> /system/etc/mrg_default_forms/ConciergeBoard/default_view/container/res
and attach it to this thread so I, or anyone else that may have messed up on the above thread's instructions can revert back to the default settings?

I would just like to be able to use the widget again and I don't want to have to flash a clean restore just for that one widget. Please and thank you!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top