jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Stuck at Sending system.img topic

19:16






Hello Guys,

Ok, I have been searching and searching, but cannot find the answer to my problem. I am using the LG G Watch Tool to return my watch to stock, then update it with the OTA provided in an update.zip

1) My bootloader is unlocked (LG Unlock icon at bottom)
2) My ROM was rooted

Everytime I connect the watch while it is in the bootloader, it is recognized by my PC and it says Fastboot. When the ROM did boot up, it would also be connected through ADB and showing on the list of connected devices.

Based on the screenshot below, I am able to erase the system image, but it gets stuck sending the system.img. Even when I try boot.img, or any other ADB command, it delays indefinitely.

Any thoughts?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Stuck.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	221.4 KB<br/>ID:	3059901
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top