jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Tasker profile help topic

18:45






hello everyone , I have been using Tasker for a while and I must say it is one of the best apps I 've ever bought. But I must say that I may have found my nemesis...
I currently work 2 jobs in shifts that are random so I sleep whenever I can. I don't won't to be disturbed while I am sleeping by someone who wants something insignificant.
I want to trigger Tasker profile when I set the alarm so anybody calling me during that time will be blocked, and send him a message that I am sleeping. But if it is important if he / she calls back in 2 - 5 minutes or so the call will go through.
To trigger the task I use AlarmPad but after that... nothing. I know that I have to use a kind of a "for loop" but as I am trying to learn the fundamentals of programming this exceeds me.
Any ideas?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top