mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Theme AOSX topic

08:04






I've tried just about every rom and kernel on this site for my Xgo, and I've found AOSX 4.4.4 to be the best overall. Problem is, there's no settings option for themes. I really like the Android L theme from this thread, (http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-apps-t2798153), so I've been messing around with trying to get it to take on my AOSX rom. I've tried Apktool, and HKthemer, trying to modify the Theme.apk and the phone's framework-res.apk, but always come up with errors about not finding source for files. The biggest part of the problem is that I don't know what I'm doing, but I've hit it lucky taking chances enough times before that I'm willing to keep trying. Any Ideas?

(I know that I could easily install a different launcher with a similar theme, but for one, I don't like additional launchers, and for two, I just want to figure it out)

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top