jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] This is the good Forum for the canadian G3 variant? topic

19:43






Hi everbody,

Im am a brand new owner of the LG G3 from the Bell Canada carrier. I was wondering if this is the good forum for flashing roms and recovery ? It's because I can't Find any forum with the D852 model number and my experience with my samsung galaxy note was that the AT&T and canadian variant was the same.

Thank you for reading and have a good night.

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Free mobile app






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top