mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] V510 lollipop sd card problem topic

07:24






Hello,
I just upgraded my gpe g pad to lollipop and am having SD card problems. My 64gb card worked perfectly with kk with the SD fix. In lollipop under settings, my card is listed correctly but when using solid Explorer or root explorer, the card is not listed when the doc viewer is displayed to give the program permission. I tried with an old 16mb card and that is listed. Was hoping lollipop fixed SD issues but doesn't seem like it. Does anyone have a solution or the same problem? I tried it with two 64gb cards both formatted exfat.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top