mercredi 31 décembre 2014

[Q] Very quick (and spikey) battery drain + occasional boot loops topic

11:02






I'm experiencing some occasional (every day) boot loops that almost always require a hard reset to get out of. Usually, after a hard reset, my phone will work fine for some period of time. Probably related, I'm experiencing much faster than normal battery drain. I'm used to a full day's worth of battery with this phone, but am experiencing barely enough to last my through a work shift (7am to 4pm). Also, weird spikes of battery loss after a boot loop + hard reset.

I am not sure what is causing this issue. Sometimes, setting my phone down on a table will begin the boot loops, leading me to believe that the battery could be loose or faulty.

As you can see, there is a gap when the phone is boot looping and then a huge loss of battery life. My phone is a T-Mobile USA model that is CF-rooted. I don't know a lot about root, but I'll answer any questions that may come up.

What could be causing this? Any ideas on how to fix it?








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	screen.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	106.8 KB<br/>ID:	3091483
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top