jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] Why can not I see the contents of the mounted folder? topic

18:01






Hi!
Sorry my poor English, I'm hungarian.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 wifi, Android version: 5.0.1 stock, kernel version: 3.4.0.-ElementalX-N7-3.02. Rooted.
In my PC (Windows 7) have a shared folder (Music). I want to mount.
I downloaded CifsManager.
my pc IP: 192.168.1.101
I settings this in CifsManager:
Share paths:
192.168.1.101/Music
Mount point:
/mnt/cifs/Music
Username:
*****
Password:
******
save share.
Tap on the screen, message: The share has been mounted sucessfully! Status indicator is green.
Tap again, the Es file explorer popup, but the mounted /mnt/cifs/Music is empty!! Do not list the contents!
The Windows folder sharing is right, because in the ES file explorer appears all Windows shared files and directories.
Why? What could be the problem?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top