lundi 29 décembre 2014

[Q] Will SHAREit & SuperBeam work without WiFi Direct? topic

13:14






I have been searching a lot about different file transferring apps. After googling a lot I kept stumbling into three apps; Xender, SuperBeam & SHAREit. I found that Xender can trasnfer file with just WiFi (without WiFi Direct) by using Virtual Router & Client concept. But I couldn't find anywhere if SuperBeam & SHAREit can do the same... All my SmartPhones have WiFi Direct & so do my friends' SmartPhones. So there is no way of checking if they work without WiFi Direct. So can anyone please confirm or verify, if SuperBeam & SHAREit apps will work wihtout WiFi Direct?
I have a small question, will Xender work with just Bluetooth (without WiFi & WiFi Direct)?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top