jeudi 11 décembre 2014

[Q] XT926 Stuck on 11/07 CM 11 topic

10:30






I have an XT926 running KKBL CM11 nightlies and have been updating through Cyandelta since Towelroot gave me an unlocked bootloader (thanks Geo). I have been updating without issue until the 11/07 nightly. Ever since then, Cyandelta shows no updates but if I go through the CM Updater, it shows all of the updates released for the moto_msm8960. If I try to apply any of these updates outside of Cyandelta (either through CM Updater or flashing full zip through recovery), I can boot my phone but will start getting a persistent error saying "There's a problem with com.android.phone process and it has to close" or something to that effect. I have tried wiping both caches and even doing factory resets but the process crashing starts back within a few minutes of getting everything set up. I did notice that even though I did a factory reset, all of the apps I have installed still had data from before the wipe so I feel like the wipe is missing something that is causing the crash(?). I've been using custom ROMs for a while on a few different devices but this is the first time I've ran across this. Any advice?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top