jeudi 11 décembre 2014

RPC:S-3:AEC-0 and 7 and DPF topic

18:13






I keep getting the errors RPC:S-3:AEC-0, RPC:S-7:AEC-0, and I've gotten the DF-BPA-30 once or twice. I've done all the cache clearing for Download manager, Google play store, Play Services, and Framework. I've uninstalled the updates for Play Store and it reinstalled them. Yet every time I still get one of those errors. Does anybody have any idea what might be happening?

I've also removed the google account and re-added it and restarted the phone like 3 different ways 15 different times.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top