jeudi 11 décembre 2014

S5 and Pandora hesitations with screen off topic

15:51






I'm coming from the S3 and never had any problems with this, but on the S5 Pandora gives occasional hesitations (real quick skips) whenever I let it play with the screen off. It might happen 2 to 10 times per song, just depending. Sometimes I can go a while without it happening, but can't figure out anything that's different. It does not seem to depend on signal strength at all, as it happens in areas with good coverage. I thought maybe it has to do with the cpu being throttled down when the screen is off, but I'm not sure...but if so, I would think others would be having the same thing happen. Anyone have any ideas?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top