jeudi 11 décembre 2014

s5 local numbers coming in as international phone numbers topic

18:46






OK so I got my verizion s5 yesterday N every time iget a incoming call from a local number it comes in as example ( +120 3 892**** ) but it's a local 1203892**** number and wen I call back it says my device isn't subscribe to make international calls same thingoes when texting a contact number in my phone it says plz enter a valid 10 digit phone number any body else have this problem or know how yo fix it ?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top