lundi 29 décembre 2014

semi ded e971 topic

15:47






So, I have an E971 that has no working volume buttons and cannot be put into download mode.

I know the phone boots into TWRP but the screen goes off right after the TWRP logo so obviously the screen is OK. TWRP keeps on running in the background and I can ADB into the phone. Only other connection option is fastboot. I have flashed new recovery through fastboot but the screen still turns off after the recovery logo.

Were this a Samsung phone I could simply adb reboot download, but this is not available.

Where do I start? Help!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top