jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Sprint device tree bounty topic

18:14






Hello.... I'm starting this thread to set up a bounty for a working device tree.. For the sprint note 4..I am lacking in time to create one myself but have all the experience and ability to use it... So figured I'd offer a bounty to anyone willing to create us a working device tree to use to build Roms from source.... What I'm wanting is a tree that I can build cm and aosp based Roms from.... I'm not asking for Roms I'm asking for a tree that works that I can use to build the Roms myself as well as others.....

If interested in chipping in please list the amount and I'll add your name to the list..... Please Only people who are actually going to donate when/if the time comes ..
Thanks

Bounty:
spleef :
Herk718 :


Total:






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top