mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Tab S 10.5 T805 with Exynos...I am confused. topic

06:17






So I just bought a tab s 10.5 t805 with lte.But to my surprise when I checked its cpu with cpuZ..It had a exynos 5 octa,not the snapdragon one and that has got me really worried...So I wanna ask that which ROMs i can flash on it?The t805(snapdragon) ones or the t800(exynos) ones...As a guy over internet told me that installing t805 roms will brick my tab since they are meant for the tabs with snapdragon...Plz help me.thank u






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top