mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Total n00b, help me out here topic

11:57






I know this is going to sound like a dumb question. I *did* search around and read a bit before asking, but really didn't get any answers...

Themer intrigues me. But..... what is it?

On the Themer web site if you go to "About", you don't get an explanation of what Themer is, but you get the bios of the team.

Is Themer a launcher? I have a Note 4 that I just got a month or so ago and was wondering what I might LOSE by installing Themer. Does all my TouchWiz stuff still work? (s-pen stuff, air gestures, things like that). Really basic question I know, but I expected to find this info prominently explained on the web site and.... if it's there, I apologize if I missed it. (I'll play the AGE card at that point :) )






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top