mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Updating baseband topic

12:54






Hey all! I've been away a while and was having trouble finding the info. I want to update my baseband from the NE6. I was just wondering, what is the latest baseband number, and where can I find a rom that will update it? I've tried oden flashing a few and it stays at NE6. Thanks in advance!

Trying this one out. I'll try the steps for if my baseband doesn't update and see if that helps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2761451






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top