mercredi 31 décembre 2014

What's needed to flash the latest 5.0.2 roms? topic

08:50






Hello, could someone tell me exactly what is needed to flash the latest lollipop roms? I'm running TWRP 2.8.3.0 and supersu 2.40 yet I'm unable to flash any 5.0.2 roms since I get an error in recovery saying "error in executing updater binary in zip". I think my brother was running 2.8.2.0 and had the same error message.

I had no trouble flashing the initial 5.0 lollipop roms and just recently tried flashing a 5.0.2 rom after running 4.4.2 xdabbeb for a while.

What exactly do I need to do or update to flash the latest roms and how to I fix this error?

Thank you






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top