jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Which LG apps do you use, and which do you freeze/remove? topic

10:46






I'm running JasmineROM 4.0 which comes debloated. I have the LG apps zip that I can flash as well. But I was wondering what you all thought about which apps you think are necessary, useful, horrible, useless, etc. The zip contains the following APK files.

LgActionManager - Don't know what this is
LgBackup- Don't know what this is
LgCalculator
LgConciergeBoard- Don't know what this is
LGconnectionWizard- Don't know what this is
LgEasyHome - I think this is the alternate home that is super-simplified
lgEmail - If I only use gmail and yahoo apps, I don't need this, do I?
lgFavoriteContactsWidget - - Don't know what this is exactly
LgFilemanager- Don't know what this is, but I do have Root Browser that I use
LgMusic - Haven't used this, is it good?
lgmusicwidget - I assume this goes with the music app
lgpcsuite- Don't know what this is
lgqvoiceplus- Don't know what this is
lgsmartsharebeam_wfds- Don't know what this is
lgtasks- Don't know what this is
lgthinkfreeviewer- Don't know what this is
lgtts- Don't know what this is
lgvoicecommand- Don't know what this is
lgvoicecommandservice- Don't know what this is
lgwfdsservice- Don't know what this is

I assume some of these apps there is a verizon or google equivalent. In those cases, which would you prefer?
Can you give me any ideas what all or some of these apks are for?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top