mardi 6 janvier 2015

All app data gone and reset to default. Philz recovery glitch? topic

07:56






I was rooted, had Philz CWM recovery, agni kernel and xposed. Everything worked fine, I used to get forced reboots when the system heated up but it was nothing new, everything worked like it used to after reboot.
Since just today I changed to "winter 3d LWP" which is mildly graphics intensive, didnt experience any lag.
Then when I pressed the home button sometime later that day, the 3d wallpaper stretched across and after sometime, phone rebooted but was stuck in loop this time. just to make sure i accessed philz recovery mode and rebooted from there. It took some time for the system to boot but everything was reset to default, all the app data and phone settings were reset excluding the data I manually put there, which seemed like the dalvik cache was wiped or something. So i accessed the recovery mode again and rebooted since i couldn't find anything that would help.

But after boot i got the same interface, it asked me to login to dropbox and asked to login and stuff which I already did after the app data was automatically wiped the first time.
Is this some philz recovery glitch?
Any possible way I can get the data back? Not possible though but anything will be appreciated since this is the third time I'm losing my data. It's tough to recover from that situation.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top