dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Best lockscreen replacement? topic

14:58






Hey guys, I'm looking for a rather particular lockscreen that I just can't seem to find. I'm wondering if anyone on here could help me find a good one. Features I'm looking for:

-some form of security (PIN or pattern)

-SMS notifications at the LEAST (compatible with third party texting apps like Textra). I would prefer to have all notifications available on my lockscreen, but I can live with just SMS.

-Integrated music controls

-Custom screen timeout time

-Elegant looking

So far the closest I've found was ACDisplay, but there's a couple of things I don't like about it. Firstly, having to click a notification to view it defeats its purpose. I want to be able to glance at my phone to see who texted me without having to touch it. Also, every so often I'll get the "swipe down to exit full-screen mode notification." Snaplock came close, but the music integration is sub-par and there lacks custom screen timeout. Anyone have ideas?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top