mardi 6 janvier 2015

Bluetooth Quality topic

06:10






Is my phone defective or have more people noticed how bad the quality of audio is when playing through bluetooth? I've had a lot of phones and this is the first one that sounds like this. Everything plays perfectly fine as far as the connection goes, but every song sounds noticeably bad. The best comparison I can think of, considering I don't know much about audio terminology and the difference between 320kbps and 192kbps, is when using an auxiliary cable it's like a 1080p HD video and when streaming via bluetooth it's like a 360p video. Am I the only one experiencing this?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top