dimanche 4 janvier 2015

can't get past setup wizard without sim topic

14:05






heres the deal... I accidently wiped everything in twrp.... including internal storage... so my phone was bricked and i was able to restore to stock vzw firmware but i'm using this phone on tmobile and without a vzw sim card it isn't allowing me to get past the setup wizard... I'm trying to get this phone rerooted to cloudy g3 and able to use on tmobile but without a SIM card I'm having trouble doing so..

anyone know how to handle this issue??






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top