dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Can't get to Recovery mode any more. topic

08:03






Hello,

I've had this phone for about a week and got it configured the way I prefer: S-Off, unlocked Bootloader, SIM unlocked, rooted. I flashed the latest Beanstalk 4.4.4 ROM and life was pretty good.

The only thing was the power on screen had red writing, so I followed this thread: ★ ☆ [MOD] Remove Red Text on Splash Screen | m8 hboots | ALL Variants and it worked! It did remove the red writing, but now I can't boot into Recovery mode.

I tried getting to Recovery mode through HBOOT and also from the OS reboot menu. When the phone tries to get into recovery mode, it stalls at the HTC splash screen and states: "Entering Recovery..." at the top of the screen, but never gets there. I then have to wait for the phone to run out of power, before I can put it on the charger and then be able to boot into the Bootloader or the OS.

So then I found a thread to erase the cache using Minimal ADB and Fastboot: fastboot erase cache
which it did successfully. I then booted to the OS, and now I've lost my cell signal,

I booted back to fastboot and from my computer ran Minimal ADB and Fastboot: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
which it did successfully. I then tried booting to the Recovery and again I get the HTC start up screen with: "Entering Recovery..." at the top of the screen.

So now I'm waiting for the phone battery to die off a fully charge. Before I do anything else, I would like some of your help with what my next step should be.

Please help!
Thank you.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top