mardi 6 janvier 2015

Can't mount /system in twrp 2.8.3.0 topic

05:32






I updated my twrp from 2.7.1 to 2.8.3.0. I haven't flashed a rom in a while, so I don't know for sure that it was working on the old one but I did install CM11 using 2.7.1. Now with 2.8.3 when I go into recovery and wipe is says it worked, but in red there is the error: "E: unable to mount /system".

I tried to repair it with twrp, using format /system as ext4, then wipe and it seems to work and mount correctly, but if I restart, into recovery the /system no longer mounts and gives the same error if I try to wipe it. When I select repair, it says the partition is 0mb. When I format as ext4 it then shows as the correct size (~1.8GB).

So bottom line is that when I try to flash a new rom, it gets stuck at the formating /system step. I think the problem is with twrp but I'm not sure. Any ideas what to do?

I have a T-mobile HTC one M7. It was CM11, but everything is wiped. TWRP 2.8.3. S-off unlocked bootloader.

Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top