dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Changed permissions to entire lib file on accident topic

07:57






Good morning fellow XDA'ers

I recently rooted my s4 to remove all the bloatware, along with samsung hub which i needed to resume screen rotation. I found a solution to fix that which is to paste libgnustl_shared.so in the lib file, which i did, then changed the permission to that (rw--r--r). After getting out of that folder I changed the permission of the entire lib file to (rw--r--r) (original was rwe--re--re). I was wondering if there is a recovery that allowed me to change the permission, or even format only the system files. I just prefer not to reset it. Any ideas will help


I am currently on stock 4.4.4 rooted, no knox (removed that).

PM me anytime






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top