dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Changing wallpaper problem topic

14:05






I have a Verizion Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Nova Launcher, not rooted. A long while ago I downloade Muzei app to have my wallpaper change every hour it worked great used it for a couple months I run into a batter drain issue I delete Muzei and a bunch of other apps the batter drain issues is fixed or manageable for now. However my background still changes all on its own Muzei is not installed I try to find any info on and I find nothing so I re download the app run it then delete it however this time I cleared the data and cache. The problem still persists my background keeps changing. I do not want to do a factory reset. Is there anyone who can help with out having to do a factory restore and having to back up and all that is a royal pain on an Android device. Thank you for your helps I apologize for any errors or typos I typed this up on my note 3. :)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top