mardi 6 janvier 2015

CLASH OF CLANS (not a hack) topic

13:36






Taking a risk at this thread, everyone who plays clash of clans is welcome.

This thread if for clash of clans advice, tips, and I would love to see your alls bases and progress. Also if you want to promote your clan, be welcome to do so. We are a standing community, and I believe this thread will be a successful one if XDA will allow it to do so.

CLASH ON

About myself, I started on October, 15 2013. I'm lvl 104 currently. I'm a town hall 9, and I'm a member of a clan called AMERICAN BANDIT!

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1420579078994.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.9 KB<br/>ID:	3101798
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top