dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Deleted my 'calendar'; now Google Cal will not see my google account topic

16:58






Hi guys,

I have a rooted T mobile Galaxy S3 running an old rom ( I don't even remember which one).

In an attempt to clean up my phone to speed it up, I may have accidentally deleted some default calendar files (maybe storage files).

As a result, my google calendar no longer is able to connect to my google account. When I launch the app, it just has no where to sign in to my google calendar and simply displays a default calendar.

I have no idea how to fix this.

Please help.

Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top