dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Fake back cover sold as genuine [PIC HEAVY] topic

08:00






As description...

Been told that a back cover I purchased from this eBay seller... (replacebase - ebay item number 161521941951) is genuine and sold to me as such.

Upon querying it with the seller, I have been offered a refund as long as I return the item at my expense...

Take a look and see what you think...








As you can see, looks like a pattern part but I`m assured it`s a genuine Sony part.

Opinions welcome!

Cheers.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top