dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Fire phone with custom stock Lollipop ? topic

12:02






NOTICE: this is not sure the true way to update your fire-phone to 5.0 lollipop (it could contain virus and malware)

Searching around the internet and I come up with this link:

http://www.rom-lollipop.org/mp3-0/am...hone-6453.html

With caution, I 30% think this is the truth. Because this is the only site I see the firephone with lollipop custom ROM. Especially, they cited the source is from XDA (I cannot find this anywhere is firephone forum here :D)

However, the way they address it is .... so real. Even with Links, tutorials and very amazing, the screenshot of 5.0 on fire phone (fake photo) ?

So I need opinion from experts and experienced fire phone users. I dare not download and try the ROM.

Thank you






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top