mardi 6 janvier 2015

Help needed.. Unable to run camera app, email app and the Internet app! topic

13:42






Hi, I am not sure if this issue has been discussed earlier or not as I couldn't find it in the forum. Any help on below issue will be much appreciated.

I am currently using Samsung S4 I9500 which was working perfectly fine about 2-3 weeks back. But right after factory resetting the phone, out of blue my phones front camera stopped working i.e. It freezes then closes every time I switch from back camera to front. Then the next day I go on to use stock Internet browser and stock email app on my phone and that too stopped working same as above freezes then closes on its own.

I have tried to google the same issue but so far have not run in to anything that could be of any help to me. Therefore please let me know as to what should I do and kindly use the most simplest form of words as I am practically a newbie who doesn't even know how to root and install custom rom even :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top