dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Help nexus 9 boots into recovery by default topic

08:57






I am in a messed up situation, I live outside US, asked a friend to bring me a nexus 9 from US. Tablet was ordered from Amazon, and when I received it its box was open. Anyway long story short when I turned on the tablet it showed me google logo then directly went to recovery screen (android logo with exclamation sign and text no command). This is all I get no matter how many times I restart the tablet.

I don't know how it got into this state, but I tried resetting it from recovery and fast boot, but it shows me same screen.

Boot loader is locked and I can not unlock it with unlock boot loader command, it tells me I don't have permission to run this command, now I know in nexus 9 you have to check a box in developer settings to run that command but the irony is I never reach the OS screen.

So I have locked boot loader, I am in a boot loop where my tablet boots into recovery by default, I can not unlock boot loader with simple unlock command, but I have access to boot loader and recovery and also ADB.

What option if any I have, is there any way to unlock boat loader without first checking that box in developer options, I really need help here other wise my money is going down the drain.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top