dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[HELP]Mobile data not working/Invalid MMI code topic

10:33






Hello,

today I was on CM12 build and noticed that my mobile data isn't working and whatever I did couldn't make it work. So after that I flashed official ROM and after that factory reset it. But still no mobile data. Then I found out that when I want to look how much credit I have on my SIM I get "Connection problem or invalid MMI code" but I can make/recieve calls and messages without any problem.
Do you guys ever experienced the same problem or know how to fix this issue?

THANKS IN ADVANCE






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top