mardi 6 janvier 2015

I have a bug in Xposed 2.7 topic

03:27






Hello, developers I have rooted my phone and installed xposed 2.7(experimental) cuz 2.6 didn't work on my phone but
I guess it's working too. I did install/update and rebooted phone after install and but even after rebooting and it says " The latest framework of xposed it's not active doo you want to install and reboot ?"
The process and xposedbridge.jar are green in Color I guess it means its good to go
Tried uninstalling & installing million times but not working and it makes my phone lag too.
Sent from my ASUS_T00I using xda premium






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top