mardi 6 janvier 2015

Lots of problems with my N5 not sure if lollipop related topic

13:40






Ok, i will start from the beginning. I have had my Nexus since December of 2013. all has been great with the phone. I updated to 5.0 when it became available to me. i am on the east coast of Canada. worked great for a couple of weeks, didn't have any of the WiFi or battery issues that other people were having.

Then a few weeks ago i noticed that my phone didn't charge overnight like usual. It was only at around 30%. No when i plug my charger in (AC) it says charging, but is very erratic with the charging. Sometimes it wont charge and the battery starts to drain, sometimes it will keep the phone at whatever % it was at, not going up or down, and sometimes it will charge very very slowly, by slowly i mean if i leave it overnight it may go up 5-10%. doesn't matter if phone is on or off.

What I have tried. factory restore......twice. no luck.
new battery..... no luck.

my next thing was to downgrade to 4.4 only problem is my laptop does not recognize it anymore, neither does my wife's. i get the message "The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it.

I have tried multiple wires/chargers.

I also cannot get into recovery mode. with the phone off i hold power up/down. that works, but when i scroll to recovery and hit the power key, the android appears on the screen with a red triangle on him and the words "No Command" underneath.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated before i use the phone as a hockey puck next time i am at the rink.

oh and here is the fun part. after the problem started i called rogers who i got the phone from and they told me my warrant expired 4 days previously and they would do nothing to help me.

And thank you if you made it all the way to the bottom of my long winded post.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top