mardi 6 janvier 2015

[M7] "OK GOOGLE" Hotword detection stopped working topic

08:57






Since global and lock screen enabled hotword detection of "OK GOOGLE" was released on my phone officially(~8 months), I've used it daily. About two weeks ago, it stopped working.
I have taken quite a few steps to diagnose the issue, including everything in this thread, however, it still doesn't work.
Right now, I can't retrain the voicemodel and that's where its been stuck since just after it stopped working.When I attempt to toggle the checkbox to enable hotword detection "From Any Screen", it takes me to the "OK GOOGLE" voice training screen.from here it simply does not recognize ok google.
I had push bullet and microsoft remote control which were both mentioned as possible causes, I uninstalled them both, rebooted and still no luck. in addition, I've tried everything mentioned in this thread, as well as the HTC Microphone diagnostic, both mic tests passed

Can Anyone Help please,

Completely stock AT&T HTC ONE M7






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top