mardi 6 janvier 2015

My borother screwed up his Moto G bad, won't boot topic

14:39






When my brother first got his Moto G, I helped him root it and set up Xposed Framework with a security module, per his request. When he got the notification to update to Android 5.0, he accepted it and thereby screwed everything up.

Now when he tries to boot the phone, it shows the Google logo with the unlocked bootloader icon underneath for a while before showing the boot error symbol (android guy lying on his back with a red triangle). I've noticed that during this boot animation, the screen flickers, which is something I've never seen before. When the error symbol shows up, I can hold volume up + power to get the recovery menu. I can also boot into the bootloader by holding volume down + power while the phone is off.

I've tried wiping the phone via recovery, flashing a factory image, anything I could think of, with no success. What should I do? Thanks in advance!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top